Sunday, April 15, 2012

Compassion

Compassion is an amazing child sponsorship program.  I have always wanted to sponsor a child.  One day while looking online I came across Compassion.  While looking through pictures of children to potentially sponsor, I came across Nardos.  Nardos is 4 years old and lives in Ethiopia.  In a few days I will have sponsored her for 2 months!  With Compassion you get the opportunity to write to your sponsored child.  I also have 2 correspondent children, which means that I do not financially sponsor them but I write to them because their sponsors do not have time.  If you would like to consider sponsoring with compassion follow the link below!

http://www.compassion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! No hate speech please :)