Thursday, April 26, 2012

How Compassion changed my life

Ok...it's been a few days since I posted an entry so here goes!  I remember the first time I saw Nardos.  She was one of the first children that I saw on the Compassion website.  I went to the next page, and the next page, and the next page looking at faces of children I could sponsor.  The whole time in the back of my mind I was thinking of the little girl that caught my attention.  I then new that I had to sponsor her, so I scrolled through pages of faces until I found her again.  I was so happy to know that she would be receiving a better life because of me.  I love my little friend in Ethiopia!

Please share your Compassion sponsorship stories in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! No hate speech please :)