Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dolls to send your sponsored kids

Today I made some dolls to send my sponsored children!  I will include step by step instructions on how to make them.

1.  Find and print out a picture of one of these cake toppers from cake topper 1 or cake topper 2 
(They are meant to be ethnic cake toppers but they work great as paper dolls!)

2.  Mount the dolls on construction paper to make them more durable.

3.  Cut the dolls out again.

4.  Your done!  If you would like you can make a card with pockets for the dolls like I did.

Outside of card

Inside of card with the dolls!



3 comments:

  1. What an adorable way to send paper dolls! Way more exciting then putting them in a plastic baggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! I'll have to try them for my little Compassion girlies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! They are super fun to make as well :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! No hate speech please :)