Monday, August 27, 2012

Blog Month!

I have an extremely exciting announcement...September is BLOG MONTH! I am so excited for a fun filled month of getting more children sponsored. I am so happy to be a sponsor with Compassion and would definitely recommend sponsoring a child at Compassion. Go to www.compassion.com for more details. Want to know other ways to help? If you can not afford to financially sponsor a child at this point but want to make a difference in a child's life you can become a correspondent sponsor! If someone is sponsoring a child but does not have time to write they will request a correspondent. A correspondent will write letters of encouragement to a child living in poverty. Contact one of Compassion's wonderful employees to become a correspondent. Contact info will be found on the Compassion website. Also you could start your very own blog! It is amazing to know that you are making a difference and getting more children sponsored through your writing. Keep checking back in on my blog for more updates on blog month!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!

    I found your blog through Compassion's blog. It is super cute and I'm really impressed by your passion for Compassion... rhymes LOL. Anyway, can't wait to read your blog posts for September's blog month challenge. Take care!

    -Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I am so excited for Tuesday when I can do my first blog month post :) Keep reading and god bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! No hate speech please :)