Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Day of Blog Month!

Hello,

I am very excited because today is September 1st...the first day of blog month!  The goal of blog month is to get 3,108 children sponsored this month.  I strongly encourage everyone to look at the child sponsorship page and see what Compassion is all about.  You can get to that page by clicking the link Compassion.  I have had wonderful experiences with Compassion and I am so happy to blog for such a wonderful organization.  Click on the link Compassion to help a child in  poverty today!

Photo credit of Compassion International




Another very exciting thing that happened this week was I received my second letter from Sahil, my correspondent child from India...

It starts with an adorable "Thank You" Picture

as shown here







and proceeds to a very detailed letter!

Dear Emily,

Praise the lord in the jesus name, Sahil is doing well and he is happy about your sponsoring him because this is the first experience for him, he has three members in his family but don't have any pet, they are on rented house, Sahil is a active boy and has learned lots of new things by pragati (his center) he is participating very well in class.  He has made many new friends at here.  Really he is thankful to your lovely letter and liked your sent picture, please keep him in your prayers, Written by Parkha and behalf of Sahil thanking you

I love him so much already!  Take the time today to learn about Compassion!

Thank you so much for reading my blog,

Emily


4 comments:

  1. Aww! How sweet. Sahil sounds like a great little boy. So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzie!!! I am so excited to get to know him better :)

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! Look forward to reading more. I hope you enjoy "Blog Month."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I will have a new post up in a few minutes..share it with friends and family if possible. I am so excited to get more children sponsored :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! No hate speech please :)